Monday, May 12, 2014

Waterfall

I went to Takamori, Minamiaso with longer boy to watch waterfall. I drove there. We were singing for long time. I was looking forward to watching the waterfall. The waterfall looks as if water climb up itself. I wanted to it very much. However, we slept at late, so we could'nt get up early in the morning. We got up at 2 p.m. Then we prepared for it. We left house at 4 p.m. Then we drove one and half hours. I enjoyed driving. We arrived the waterfall at 5:40 p.m. I tried to go to the entrance the waterfall. However, there close at 6 p.m. We could only twenty minutes, so we gave up watching the waterfall. I was very disappointed to it.  In addition, we tried to go to ice cream shop in Aso, but the shop also closed. We could'nt go there, so we explored in Aso with driving. I enjoyed it very much! I want to watch absolutely next time. I'm looking forward to watching the waterfall very much!


                                        171words

No comments:

Post a Comment