Thursday, May 1, 2014

After school

Today, I went to karaoke with my friends, and I did driving with longer boy after school. At karaoke, we stayed there only a half time. However, I enjoyed it very much. My friends are very good at singing songs. I envy them. I want to be good at singing songs. I try to practice singing.
Then I drove around Kumamoto city with longer boy. We went to Macdnald. We usually go there whenever we drive. After we ate humberger, we drove around there without purpose. It is said "Burabura" in Japanese. "Burabura is very fun. I like it because I can relax. Lo ger boy is very interesting, so I could enjoy driving. Longer boy return to his birthplace since Golden Week, so I am very sad. I miss longer boy.

                                                  132words

No comments:

Post a Comment