Thursday, May 1, 2014

BR 1-05 Flood! (Roderick Hunt and Alex Brychta,2001)



"Never mind."

This story is about floods. One family had a very hard time because of floods. If I were them, I could not bear this situation. Flood is very scary. I hate it. However, this family did their best, and clean their house after floods. It is very wonderful things. I will do my best whatever happen.

Reference
Roderick Hunt and Alex Brychta (2001), Flood!, Oxford, Hong Kong : Oxford Reading Tree


73 words

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shan-ume,

    Would you please review the References: Books – modified APA-style document for order and punctuation of authors' names, as well as punctuation of references in general. Authors always need to be listed family name first, and each main part of references needs to end with a period.

    Cheers, PB

    ReplyDelete