Wednesday, May 14, 2014

University life

I'm going to write about university life. There are a lot of clubs at KGU. For example, the lacrosse, the music, the calligraphy and other clubs. I belong to the flower arrangement club. I could have a lot of friends since I belonged to it. I was very glad to it. Usually, we hold club activity on Wednesday. We often hold pizza party, takoyaki party, and other parties. In addition, we hold BBQ, video viewing, hide and seek and other activities. These activities are very fun and interesting. I'm always looking forward to coming Wednesday. Takumasai is also fun. Takumasai is like school festival. If KGU students don't belong to clubs, we can't take part in Takumasai. I served an executive committee of Takumasai with my friend. It was very busy and tired, but I enjoyed it. In addition, we could watch concert for free because we were executive committee of Takumasai. It was very lucky. The concert was very excited and wonderful!

Next, I'm going to write about KGU facilities. I often go library to study. There are a lot of books in this library. I sometimes use computers there. There are also a lot of computers there, so it available anytime. In addition, I often watch DVD at AV corner. There are a lot of DVDs there, so I watch DVD there when I am free. KGU library is very useful. Thanks to this library, I can finish my homework, and look into anything.

Then I'm going to write about my university schedule. I have to wake up early in the morning. I usually get up at 7a.m. It is very hard for me to get up early because I like sleeping very much. I usually spend hard morning, but I get up 12p.m. on every Monday because I have classes from 2: 40p.m. It makes me very happy. In addition, there is speaking class on Monday. I like speaking class very much because I like speaking English. That's why, I like Monday schedule.


336words

No comments:

Post a Comment