Saturday, May 17, 2014

My favorite movies

My favorite movie is Frozen. It is Disney movie. I like Disney movies very much. I also like other Disney movies. For example, I like "Toy Story", "Lion king", "Arajin" and other Disney movie. There are a lot of Disney movies, but I like "Frozen" the best. This movie is fun. I was moved it. In addition, this movie's songs are very wonderful. There are some songs in Frozen. I like "Let it go". I like better English version than Japanese version. I want to be able to sing this song.

I like Jibri too.  There are also a lot of movies in Jibri. For example, there are " Gake no ue no Ponyo", "Hauru no ugokusiro", "Mononoke Hime", and other movies. Especially, I like " Majyo no takkyuubin" It is very interesting. It makes  me happy. I watched this movie many many times, so I can say what characters say. I remember all the scene. I like this movie's songs. I often sing its songs.
[166words]

No comments:

Post a Comment