Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My favorite hair style

I’m going to write about my favorite hair styles. I like short hair because it is very cute. Now I have medium hair. I had my hair cut short when I was a high school student. I felt much better after having my hair cut. This hair made me happy very much. I like this hair, but I didn’t match it because I have big face. This hair match the person who have small and cute face. I want small and cute face because I like short hair, and I want to have short hair. Almost all my favorite actresses have short hair. I like not only female’s short hair but also male’s short hair. I don’t like man’s long hair because it looks female and it makes me uncomfortable. I think that it is very dirtiness. That is why, I think men match better short hair than long hair. In addition, there are a lot of men who have short hair, so I think that the man who has long hair is strange. All my favorite actors are have short hair. For example, Tsumabuki Satoshi, Oguri Shun, Saitou Takumi and other actors have short hair.


[196words]

No comments:

Post a Comment