Tuesday, December 2, 2014

My favorite snacks

I’m going to write about my favorite snacks. I like “Jyagariko”. It is very good taste. It has a lot of taste. For example, there are salad taste, cheese taste and Jyagabutter taste. In addition, there are time-limited taste. For example, there are sweet potato taste, onion taste, garlic taste and seasoned cod roe butter. I like all taste, but I like salad taste the best. Jyagariko is very crunch. I like its texture. I like eating it during doing my homework. I’m eating it now. I want to eat it many times in a day, but it is unhealthy, so I endure eating it. It is very sad thing for me to endure eating it. In addition, I like potato chips. It is very delicious. There are some taste. I like consommé taste the best. It is also unhealthy, so I can’t eat so much, so I want to eat it very much.


[154 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment