Friday, December 12, 2014

BR 2-13: Alice in Wonderland (Carroll Lewis, 2006)

"Alice screamed... and woke up to find her sister gently brushing dead leaves from her face. "Oh, I've had such a wonderful dream," she said and told her all about it, before running off for tea."
 
This book is very famous all over the world. It is Disney's book. I had read it in Japanese, and I liked it very much. I read English story for the first time. I think that English story is different from Japanese one. It is a few differences. However, I like both. I like the scene that Alice become very small, and she is in the small world. Then she become very big in the small world, so she can't be the small house. She went on growing and growing until one arm was out of the window and her foot was stuck up the chimney. I like this scene because it is very unbelievable story and very interesting. I want to go the small world very much. 
 
 
Reference
 
Carroll, Lewis. (2006). Alice in wonderland. London, England: Usbrone young reading
 
 
[176 words]
 


No comments:

Post a Comment