Tuesday, December 2, 2014

My favorite comics

I’m going to write about my favorite comics. I like Japanese Manga. Recently, I like reading comics. I like Tokyo Guru, Kuromaty Koukou. Tokyo Guru is grotesque story. It is very terrific, but the story is very interesting. Main character is Guru. Guru is creature which have to eat human to live. If people are born as Guru, they have to eat human. It is very sad. It is very hard for Guru to live usual with people. This comic has not finished yet, so I want to read continue as soon as possible. Kromaty Koukou is gag strip. It is very interesting. This story is about bad high school boys. They are very interesting. There are various people in this high school. For example, there are human who weak machines, isn’t known for everyone, has afro hair and other interesting person. I like it very much. This comics have not finished too, so I want to read it.


[159words]

No comments:

Post a Comment