Thursday, December 18, 2014

BR 2-16: Puss-in-Boots (Hughes Annie, 2000)

"Now everyone is happy, Puss said. What a very clever cat I am! Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"
 
 
 This book's story is about clever cat. This story is known by Japanese people too. It's name is "Nagagutsu wo haita Neko". It is very famous in Japan. I read this book written in Japanese when I was an elementary school student. I liked it. I read this book written in English for the first time. It is little difficult for me to read it, but I liked it. I was surprised at talking a cat, but I like this cat because he is very clever. I was very glad to become happy everyone finally. I think that I want to be such a clever woman. I want to read the book written in Japanese again.
 
 
Reference
 
Hughes, Annie. (2000). Puss-in-Boots. Harlow, England: Penguin Young Readers
 
 
[140 words]


No comments:

Post a Comment