Friday, January 9, 2015

My writing class progress and feelings


At first, I was not good at writing English on my blog, but I can write now thanks to this class. I had to write 8 thousands in spring semester and 10 thousands in fall semester. It was very hard to count words. However, I can count words easily using this page. This is very useful and helpful for me.

I think "Essay 1-02b: Let's have a good university life" is the best essay in 1st semester. I can corporate with my friend, Akino. It was very fun for me to write essay together. In addition, I couldn't write essay so long, but I could write long essay because I wrote it with Akino.

I think writing essay is very important thing because I could know how to write essay very briefly. I can write essay which is easy reading whoever read thanks to this class' essay. In addition, I couldn't corporate with friends before, but I can write essay with my friends now thanks to it. That is why essay is very useful and helpful.

I think "BR 1-09 The Little Match girl" is the best book review because I can enjoy reading this book the best. I have read this book in Japanese, so it was easy to write this book review, but I can write it briefly.

I don't like reading books before, but I can enjoy reading books now through book reviews. At first, I couldn't write book reviews anything. However, finally, I can write the book reviews in brief. It is very important for me to write it. I can read books faster than before. It is great progress.

I think "Essay 2-02a: Satoshi Tsumabuki" is the best essay because I could corporate writing essay too. I like writing essay with my friend, Akino. In addition, I like Tsumabuki Satoshi. I can so long essay because I like him. It was very fun to write it.

I think "BR 2-17: Go-kart Race " is the best book review because it was easy to read, so I can write review easily and briefly. In addition, I can write 2 paragraph in this book review, so I can write little longer than other book reviews. I can enjoy reading this book very much.

I'm not good at writing book reviews last semester, but I can write it easily through book reviews homework. In addition, I can learn how to make some paragraph, so It was very helpful. I think I want to read a lot of English books thanks to book reviews homework.

Through my writing class in both semesters, I can learn how to write English diary, essays, book reviews and other writing. It was very helpful for me. At first, I felt that writing English on my blog is very heavy things and I have trouble for writing it. I didn't like the homework of this class. For example, I didn't like typing homework, essay, book review and other homework. However, I can enjoy writing diary and essay because I used to write English on my blog every day. It is very great progress. I'm very glad to be able to write English easily. That is why even if I pass the class, I want to continue writing my blog in English because I believe that it will be special thing in the future.
 
 
[559 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment