Tuesday, October 28, 2014

My favorite sports

My favorite sports

I'm going to write about my favorite sports. I have two favorite sports. One of my favorite sports is soccer. I like soccer because it is very exciting. The soccer game makes me very excited. When I was an elementary school student, I have belonged to soccer club. I was not good at playing it, but I liked it. It is very difficult and hard for me to play it, so I like better watching soccer games than playing it. The other sport is basketball. I like watching it because basketball is very cool and basketball players are very cool too. Basketball games make me happy. I like a lot o sports. For example, I like tennis, swim and track and field. However, I like soccer and basketball better.


[133 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment