Tuesday, October 28, 2014

BR 2-05: I am a Rock (Marzollo Jean, 1998)
























"I am white and tasty, you can sprinkle me on your food. Who am I?"


At first, I think that this book is written story, but there are a lot of quiz. It is like quiz book. It is very fun for me to read this book because I like quiz very much. Quiz is very fun. This book is written English, so it is little hard for me to solve the quiz. I solved almost quiz.

I like the quiz " I am white and tasty, you can sprinkle me on your food. Who am I?" because I find the answer instantly. I could answer "It is solt!!!!!!!!" very fast, so I can be satisfied with this quiz. I was very glad to solve this quiz. This book is very fun. If you read this book with your friends, it is more fun!


Reference


Marzollo, Jean. (1998). I am a Rock. Unitesd States of America, New York city: Hello Reader!



[161 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment