Wednesday, October 1, 2014

BR 2-01: I am a leaf (Jean Marzollo, 1998)










"Red! Yellow! Orange! It's party time! All the leaves in my tree are turning colors!"



This book's story is about leaves. It is written leave's feelings. I thought that leaves have a lot of jobs. For example, they have caterpillar eat a little hole in them, and they have spider make a big web. In addition, they have squirrel run right over them. I have never thought leaves feelings, so I was satisfied with this book because I could know their feelings. I like the scene that it came fall because when it comes fall, leaves become very beautiful. I like colored leaves because it is very attractive. Also, I like the scene that leaves dance with the wind. When they fall from tree, they dance. I like this expression. I want to see colored leaves after this book.




Reference

Jean, Marzollo. (1998). I am a leaf. New York, United States of America; Scholastic reader


[155 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment