Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Typing homework



My favorite season


My favorite season is winter. I like summer too, but I like winter the best. I don't like cold, but there are many events in winter. For example, there are winter vacations, New yaer day and Christmas. I like these events. I like Christmas the best because it makes me very happy. Also I like snow very much. It is not snow in Kumamoto, so I'm always looking forward to snowing. If it is snow in Kumamoto, I want to make a lot of snowman, and I want to play snowball fight. I can be given Otoshidama in new year  day. It makes me very exciting. However, now that I'm twenty years old, I will have to give Otoshidama kids of relatives.



                                                                                                                                               [128 words]


No comments:

Post a Comment