Monday, October 20, 2014

BR 2-02: The Three Little Pigs (Georgien Overwater, 2007)




"He slid down the chimney and landed splash in Poppy's cooking pot. The three little pigs slammed on the lid."


This story is a famous story all over the world. Almost all people may know it. This story is about the three pigs build their own houses using straw, stick and brick each other. Then The big bad wolf come their houses. Straw and stick's house were broken by him, but brick's house is very strong. At last, the three pigs exterminated the big bad wolf.

I was scared it when I read for the first time. I read it when I was a five years old, so I was very afraid of it. However, I can't help laughing this book when I read it now. I like the scene that the big bad wolf slids down the chimney and landed splash in Poppy's cooking pot, and the three little pigs slammed on the lid. I laugh this scene every time I read.

In addition, I could understand that if I'm prepared, I don't have to worry. It is a Japanese proverb. I think it is very important for everyone to know this proverb.



Reference

Georgien, Overwater. (2007). The Three Little Pigs. London, England: Usborne First Reading


[207 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment