Friday, June 27, 2014

Typing homework


Other classes
 
I have fourteen classes in spring semester, so I am very busy every week. However, I do my best every day. I like psychology. It is very fun. I can know what I don't know. In addition, I am persuaded psychology class's contents. I also like speaking classes because speaking other students in English is very interesting. I'm not good at speaking English, but I enjoy this class every week. There is speaking class from 4:20 to 5:50, so I am tired, but I like it.

Foreign country

 
I want to go to French someday. I want to eat French bread because my high school's homeroom teacher often said that French bread in French is very delicious. She said that the exterior is crisp, and the content is very soft. Since I heard it, I want to eat it very much. In addition, It is said that French's sweets are very delicious, so I want to eat not only French bread but also other French's sweets.

My favorite movies


My favorite movie is Frozen. It is Disney movie. I like Disney movies very much. I also like other Disney movies. For example, I like "Toy Story", "Lion king", "Arajin" and other Disney movie. There are a lot of Disney movies, but I like "Frozen" the best. This movie is fun. I was moved it. In addition, this movie's songs are very wonderful. There are some songs in Frozen. I like "Let it go". I like better English version than Japanese version. I want to be able to sing this song


Using computer
 

I'm going to write about using the computer. I don't like using the computer. I think that computer is very useful. I can send E-mails, and watch movies, listen music, look up anything. We need computer. However, I'm not good at using the computer. Using the computer makes me complexed. I want to be able to use the computer easily. I don't use the computer easily, so I can't do homework fast. I'm not good at typing. If I could type fast, I could finish my a lot of homework than now.


About my keitai


I'm going to write about my cell phone. I have two cell phones. One is iPhone. The other is smart phone. I have softbank's iPhone and Docomo's smart phone. I usually use iPhone. I don't use smart phone because I'm not good at using smart phone. It is difficult for me to use smart phone. On the other hand, it is very easy for me to use iPhone. I often play application game at free time. I always kill free time using keitai. Thanks to keitai, I can do a lot of things easily.


My dream


I'm going to write about my dream. I want to open popcorn shop because I love popcorn very much. I run popcorn shop. I want to open it in Kumamoto because I like Kumamoto, and I don't have to spend a lot of money if I open it in Kumamoto. I always eat popcorn whenever I watch movie at theater and home. I like salty popcorn. It is very good. I also like caramel popcorn. I want to invent various flavor popcorn. For example, I want to make chocolate, chocolate caramel, cheese, powdered green tea, garlic, curry, strawberry, vanilla, banana popcorn, and other flavors popcorn. Please come to my shop if I can open the shop.


Flower arrangement


I belong to flower arrangement club at KGU. I could make a lot of friends since I belonged to it. Usually, flower arrangement club's member hold club activities on Wednesday. We often hold pizza party, takoyaki party, and other parties. In addition, we hold BBQ, video viewing, hide and seek and other activities. We sometimes do flower arrangement. It is very fun. At first, I couldn't arrange flowers well, but teacher taught me in details about flower arrangement. Finally, I could arrange flowers well. It makes me very happy. These activities are very fun and interesting. I'm always looking forward to coming Wednesday.


About blogging


I'm going to write about blogging. At first, I don't like blogging because I'm not good at using the computer. I can't type words fast, so I couldn't enjoy blogging. In addition, I thought blogging is a waste of time.  However, I have to write blogs because writing assignment is blogging. It is hard for me to type words, but I did my best. Then I can type fast before, so I feel blogging is fun and very interesting. I want to be able to type fast more, and I want to enjoy the blogging.


About vacation plans


I'm going to write about vacation plans. I'm going to go to Osaka and Kyoto and Nara with my boyfriend during this summer vacation. I'm looking forward to going there very much. I want to go Universal Studio Japan in Osaka. I want to watch the parade and ride a lot of roller coaster there. In addition, I'm going to eat famous food in Osaka. I like Takoyaki, so I want to eat it very much. Then we are going to visit temples and shrines in Kyoto and Nara. I'm looking forward to it too. I want to eat Kyoto's native dishes. I can hardly wait for this summer vacation.


[886 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment