Wednesday, June 25, 2014

BR 1-10 Zombie Attack! (Lesley Thompson, 2013)




"Why must people die? My new serum can stop that!"

 This story is very awful! I feel bad, but I enjoyed reading this book. One professor invented new serum. It is serum which people don't die and dead people live again. It is very awful. In addition, zombie's skin is gray. I was very surprised by this book's pictures. Zombies eat alive people's brain! Unfortunately, this professor was bited by zombies. However, he didn't die because he made serum which don't die. It is very exciting! I want to read last story, but there is no last story. 


Reference
Lesley, Thompson. (2013). Zombie Attack!, Oxford, United Kingdom: Oxford university press


                                      [110words]

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Umeshan!
    This book was so exciting, but the illustration was so fearful.
    I like Zombie because I like Thriller by Michael Jackson. Do you like Zombie?

    ReplyDelete