Thursday, June 26, 2014

BR1-12 Mr. Putter and Tabby Catch the Cold (Arthur Howard, 2002)


"Tabby sat on Mr. Putter's head to keep it warm while he read the funnies. She tried to help him not catch a cold. She did her best."
 

This book is very heart warming story. Mr. Putter went out without his hat, so he was cold. Then Tabby sat on his head to keep it warm, and she tried to help him not catch a cold. I like this scene the best because I found Tabby is very kind and they are very good friends through this scene.
 

In addition, I like the scene which Zeke come Mr. Putter's house too. He is Mrs. Teaberry's dog. She is Mr. Putter's good friend and neighbor. She was very worried about his cold. She took Zeke Mr. Putter to look after him. Zeke came Mr. Putter's house with Thermos strapped to his bag. The inside the Thermos is Chicken soup what Mrs. Teaberry made. Then Zeke came his house again. He had pepper tea with honey sticks. He souunded a little funny after he ate it. He felt it was the best cold he ever caught.

I don't like cold, but if there are friends such as Mrs. Teaberry, I want to catch a cold. However, I'm careful when I go out in winter and a snow day.
 
 
 
 
Reference
 
Arthur, Howard. (2007). Mr. Putter and Tabby Catch the Cold, Florida, United States: Cynthia Rylant
 

[232 words]
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 


1 comment: