Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Have a lunch

On last Tuesday, I went to downtown on the day with my friends to eat lunch. We don't have class which start at 1: 00p.m, so we could relax. We were very hungry, so we went to Yayoiken. This restaurant's dishes are very good! I ate "Chicken Nanban Teisyoku". It was very delicious. I was satisfied with this dish because I was full with it very much. Then we went shopping. One of my friends wants a hair ornament for a coming of age celebration, so we looked cute hair ornaments. However, we couldn't find a cute hair ornament. We had classes from 2: 40p.m. We had to go back university, so we hurried to university. Unfortunately, we didn't get a cute hair ornament, but we enjoyed eating lunch and shopping very much.


[133words]

No comments:

Post a Comment