Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Essay 1-01a: Letter to My Host Family

I will stay with you in this summer, so let me introduce myself. My name is Misaki. Please call me Misaki. I live in Kumamoto, Japan. I'm eighteen years old and go to KGU. There are four people in my family. How many people are there in your family? I'm in the English department. I like English very much, so I'm looking forward to learning English and culture and history during my stay. I'm not good at speak English, so I want to make progress in my English speaking skills. I like baseball very much, so I want to go a baseball stadium to watch a baseball game in America. However, I'm not good at playing baseball, so if you are good at playing baseball, please teach me how to play baseball. I want to be a baseball player. In addition, I like basketball very much too, so I also want to watch basketball games. Anyway, I like watching all sports games. Let's go to the stadium many times to watch various sports games. By the way, I study not only English but also French at KGU. It is very difficult for me to understand French. Especially, French grammar is very difficult. However, I think learning French is very fun. I enjoy it. That's why, I study French hard every day. I like children very much, so I want to play with them if there are some children in your family. I also want to take care of them. In addition, I like animals, especially dogs, so I want to play with them if there are some pets in your family. Where do you live in America? Is there any interesting there? Is it cold there? Japan has four seasons. Now, it is winter in Japan, so it is very cold. I don't like the cold, so I hope it is warm in your country. Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting you and your family very much. Sincerely. From Misaki

[330words]

12 comments:

  1. your essay is too cute!! haha :)
    I hope you would be a baseball player!!
    What is your another hobby?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kurea!
      I'll do my best to be a baseball player.
      My another hobby is listening to music.

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your essay, Ume-shan! I didn't know that you like baseball and basketball.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ruka! Thank you for reading.
      Please give me question:)

      Delete
  3. Hi! Ume-Shan! It's nice essay! I didn't know you like baseball, but I could know it now. Which is your favorite baseball group?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Akinooooo!
      I don't know baseball group well, so I don't have favorite baseball group,sorry. Please forgive me.

      Delete
  4. Enjoyable essays! you wrote very nice! There you wrote you like to watch the sports. what kind of sports do you like to play?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading!
      I like playing soccer very much.
      Let's play soccer tomorrow:)

      Delete
  5. I think too French is very difficult!
    Which team is your cheering baseball team?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nana!
      Sorry, I don't know baseball group, so I don't have cheering baseball team.

      Delete
  6. Your essay was good and interesting !
    Do you have brothers or sisters?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sakiko!
      I have an older brother and a younger sister.

      Delete