Saturday, June 29, 2013

Journal C


           My favorite food is Udon. I have been to many Udon restaurants. I like the best Marugame Seimen of my favorite Udon restaurants. I usually go there with my family. I like Bukkake Udon very much. When I go there, I always choose a deep –fried shrimps and a tempura of boiled egg as a topping. There are very cheap, so I can eat easily. I also like going there in the evening of the off day or after school. There are the reasons why I go there once a week. I want to Kagawa sometime, and I want to eat many Udon of the home. In order to come true this, I work part-time and save money. Finally, I want to open the Udon restaurant.

           Also, I like the best popcorn of my favorite confectionery. My favorite taste of it is saltiness. I feel that it is the most delicious to eat in a movie theater. I eat it third a month. Someday, I want to go the USA, and I want to eat many kinds of taste of popcorn. The store specializing in popcorn is only Tokyo, so I wish there were the store specializing in popcorn in Kumamoto.

           I usually don’t cook, so I am not good at cooking. I always have lunch cooked my mother. She is very good at cooking, so I envy her. I want to be able to cook many dishes. Especially, I want to be able to cook Nikujaga. It is Japanese food. I like it very much. In addition, I want to marry a foreigner, so I want to tell how Japanese foods are very delicious. Therefore I try to practice cooking Japanese foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment