Friday, May 17, 2013

Journal A

        
 
          I will write about how to guess the personality and abilities of people who I don't know very much. I will take the case of my classroom.

         At first, I will write about her face. The shape of her face is square, so I think that she is generous and honest. She is good at making decisions and keeping to her. In addition, I think that she is lucky and live a long life.

         Second, I will write about the sound of her voice. Her voice is little high voice. Her voice carries well, so I envy her voice. That's why, I think that her voice makes others cheerful.

         Third, I will write about her clothes. She often wears a dress. It is very cute. What's more, she often wears a flower pattern dress, so I think that she likes better flower pattern things than any other things.

         Fourth, I will write about her handwriting.  She is both-handed person. She writes, cooks and uses chopsticks by right hand. On the other hand, she takes part in sports and uses scissors. I think that she is out of the ordinary person. Also I think that she is good with her hands finger.

         Fifth, I will write about her blood type. Her blood type is B. People who have type B blood are thought theirs own pace and self-centered in Japan. To tell the truth, she does her works and walks in her own pace, so I often wait her. Even so, I don't think that she is selfish person. I think that she is considerate. She has priority over all other people.

        Finally, I will talk about other things of her. She has very white skin, and her hair is light brown the first. I envy her all looks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment