Monday, July 22, 2013

Journal E


          I’m going to write about some people who have some negative personal quality. There is one person who have negative personal quality in my friends. She is good friend, but she is very greedy. Even if her friends have just a little money, she never treats her friends. However, she often tries to have her friends and her teacher treat lunch and dinner.

          Also, there is one person who have negative personal quality in my friends. He is also good friend, but he is a deceitful person. He tells a lie at least once a week. I was deceived many times by him. For example, when he tells my friends about me, he often tells a lie. For example, I had ten boyfriends when I was a high school student. Actually, I hadn’t them. He also says to my friends that I belonged to table tennis club. It is also a lie. He tells my friends about my false information. I don’t understand why he tells such worthless lie. Anyway, I always get tired of him. I think that I want him to stop telling a lie.

           There is one character who have negative personal quality in animated cartoon called Doraemon. His name is Nobita. He is very kind and graceful person, but he is very lazy. He always sleeps most of the day. He often gets up late even when there are classes. Interestingly enough, his special ability is to sleep in 0.93 seconds. In addition, he depends on others for anything immediately. When he is troubled, he always cries and says “Doraemoooooon”. Also, he never does his homework. When he has some tests, he always tries to depend on Doraemon’s tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment