Saturday, July 19, 2014

Miyazaki

I went to Miyazaki with my friend last Saturday to Sunday. I drove to Miyazaki for four hours. We took some rest at convenience stores. When I arrived there, I was very tired. After we arrived there, we went to popular cake shop to buy very delicious cheese cake. It was very cheap, but it was very delicious. I like it. I want to eat it again.

Then we went to Isinami River. We don't swim this river because that day was not
too hot, so it was very cold if we swim in the river. We played ducks and drakes there in spite of swimming. I'm not good at play ducks and drakes, but I enjoyed it. It was very fun.


After that, we went out for dinner. We went to Izakaya. This Izakaya's price was little expensive, but we were full of delicious food. I ate deep fried fish and vegetables, Jidori and other popular Miyazaki food. I want to it again.

Then we went to Round 1 with Miyazaki's friends. First, we played volley ball. It was very fun. Our team won the game. Next we played soccer. It was very fun too. Our team won the game again. It was very hot, but we enjoyed playing sports. I felt that time passes so quickly when I played with them.
 
Next day, we went to river again, and we swim in the river. It was little cold, but we enjoyed it. We jumped off the bridge into the river. It was very scary. I couldn't jump off into the river from high place. Then we went back Kumamoto. I drove to there. It was fun.
 
 
[278 words]

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Ume-shan!
    The river is so beautiful!!!! I want to go there!
    Do you find some fishes?

    ReplyDelete