Friday, January 24, 2014

Writing Class Response

           I learned various things in this class. I learned how to use "but","and","because" and so on. I learned grammer and capital letters. It is very useful for writing. I studied hard for this class. It is difficult for me to write long sentence. I'm not good at writing, so I studied hard very much. Especially, Journal assigntments are very difficult. It was hard to write 280 letters.However, it was very useful absolutly.I will not forget learning in this class.
           I enjoyed card games in this class. It was very fun. What's more, I could learn something about English. I could have a conversation with my classmate. I think it was very good class activity.
           This writing class was one of my favorite classes. Homework was hard work for me, but I could a lot of things, so I like this class and Mr.Waterman very much. Thank you for your teaching.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you enjoyed the card games I used and that having some conversation added to your positive evaluation of this course. I'm also glad that you felt you learned because the homework was difficult! Thank you for your helpful comments.

    Writing class response = almost 160 words = 4 APs

    I'm glad you liked Little Women. However, if you use a lot of computer translation, it makes the sentences very hard to understand. It's better to use simpler words and sentences that you write without computer translation.

    Reading Garden 2 = 220+ words = 5.5 - 1 (hard to understand) = 4.5 APs

    Mr. W.

    ReplyDelete